While buyers will see the same trends in the economy, demography and housing as other major metropolitan areas, prices are about a third less than their counterparts. With a strong steady investment and development outlook, and rising international real estate profile, Chicago is becoming the permier destination for investment.
- World Famous International Destination With Over 70 Million Visitors Annually.
- 3rd Largest Metro Area in the U.S.
- 9.5 Million People in the MSA
- #1 diversified economy in the U.S.
- Over 55% of the Population Rents In Comparison To The National Average Of 36%.
- The 4th Most Economically Powerful City In The World.
- Global Derivatives Trading Volume of Over 3 Billion.
- Home to 31 Fortune 500 Companies.
- The Chicago Housing Authority is the Third Largest Public Housing Agency in the U.S.